Maintain client relations and oversee all site rig operations.
The core areas of accountability include but are not limited to:
Oversee Rig Operations (i.e., Supplies, Equipment, Rig Moves, Permits, Rig Inspections, etc.), and supervise crew, ensuring compliance with all industry standards, North Dakota regulatory requirements, and Concord Loss Prevention and safety standards and protocols.
- Maintain profitability of rigs and develop strategic working relationships with clients
- Support the hiring process to crew both rigs, organize manpower, and organize crew training, development and orientation; ensure crew certifications are up to date, maintain good employee relations and discipline as necessary
- Investigate, report and follow up on all events and incidents, and identify and implement solutions to problems
- Record and report daily site activities and maintain rig records for inventory, maintenance, safety, etc.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License. CDL preferred, but not required.
- Requires 5+ years experience as a rig manager
- Demonstrated competency in all service rig operations
- Previous Horizontal, and Deep Hole experience helpful
- Previous Computer experience in ETS (Windows, Email, etc) preferred
- Safety certifications as per company policy and/or industry standards (including H2S, First Aid, Fall Protection, Rig Rescue, WS-BOP, AB/BC Boiler Certification (preferred), Preventative Maintenance, Environmental Waste Management, Confined Space, Gas Detection, GODI). Company will assist in obtaining certifications as per company policy and/or industry standard